About Myself




It took me ten minutes of stare just to start writing this. I went through few flashbacks to be able to answer a very philosophical question- What defines you? I think the flashbacks will give me some idea of what kind of person I am.

Falgun 26, 2075 , the day when my first ever trek to Gosainkunda started. I had no idea how nostalgic this trip would be. The night talks with my small group of close friends, the humorous atmosphere everyone had. Waking up with a new destination everyday and surrounding yourself with only what nature has to offer made all the emotions flutter out. When I was lost there with no assignments and study pressure, nothing to do but just to explore the new destination everyday. I never knew isolation from the world outside would make me this light like I was naturally high. Now, I sometimes strive for isolated moments.



Chaitra 6, 2076 , my 18th birthday. On this day, I was free of many governmental restrictions. So I decided to do something good about it- visiting a old age home. That was a very sudden decision but it turned out to be wonderful. My mother was very happy about it. She would receive all these calls from the friends and relatives for the wishes. She proudly would, for what I was doing for my birthday. The gesture of doing something good made me happy. Now I try to always make such efforts on every birthday. Now, on my next birthday I am planning to do blood donation.

The above mentioned events made me realize that you know what can be delightful for you only after you've done it. I absolutely adore travelling and trekking with small circle of friends. I also want to try solo trek some day.

Talking about my likes, I am fan of the game of cricket. Also, I am always up for movies. My ambitions is the part where I stumble because I absolutely don't any goals and neither do I seek for me. I do not know if this is good or bad thing but it doesn't bother me in any way.

Comments